Rose & Jim’s Taxi are fully Covid-19 aware, and the health & safety of our guests is of upmost importance. That’s why we take the following procedures to minimise any risks associated with Covid-19 to help keep your guided tour with us as safe as possible:
• Both Rose & Jim have had all their Covid-19 vaccines including the booster jab.
• Our mini buses have been enhanced to provide added protection by the inclusion of an isolation screen to separate our touring guest space from the driver’s cab.
• Our mini buses are regularly disinfected, and we provide sanitation wipes and gels for your convenience and safety.
• We are fully approved* by the St. Kitts & Nevis Tourism Authority to accept online bookings to transport guests whilst the Covid-19 pandemic continues.
* St. Kitts & Nevis Tourism Authority advice & guidance
Please note that as the situation around Covid-19 can be unpredictable, the guidance provided by the St Kitts & Nevis Tourism Authority can change at short notice. Please see the authorities destination-updates for further information. Also, please visit the St Kitts & Nevis Tourism Authority travel requirements page for more details around COVID-19 travel requirements to the island.